ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 Clio drivers caught racing through ayr centre....

clio 5door sport rep
a article in today's Scottish daily recrod telling how 3 idiots each in a Clio were caught racing through Ayr centre.... Are the three numbskulls members on here? What a bunch of tits

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
So 3 different Clios or 3 bell-ends in 1 car?

clio 5door sport rep
dont know where it will be on the website. but its in todays sunday record. think the paper quoted theyre ages as 17 18 and 20 or something like that. all been banned for a year and made to resit test apparently..... tits like that give the rest of us well driven clio drivers a bad name :D... if anyone know who they are pictures of there sheds would be appreciated lol

BMW E30 325iiiiii
How the hell did I not hear about this??? lets see if i can find 'em, i recognise 2 of the names.

BMW E30 325iiiiii
Got Wilkinsons BBM lol.

"Bbm pins : 27EA6*** someone add me cause I have no friends:/"

The other two, Iv found but they havent got public profiles, but one of them drives a Corsa now...well, was lol.

clio 5door sport rep
Got Wilkinsons BBM lol.

"Bbm pins : 27EA6*** someone add me cause I have no friends:/"

The other two, Iv found but they havent got public profiles, but one of them drives a Corsa now...well, was lol.
haha quality. bbm him saying hes a big fat juicy breest and that we hope he enjoys paying ridiculous insurance premiums for the forseeable future

BMW E30 325iiiiii
lol...I fortunately dont have a blackberry, he put it up on his facebook, I can link the profiles if wanted.

At a guess these are some of the t***s who hang around ayrshore, went down there for a laugh a month back and was amazed at how many people still go down there, was loads down near ayr india

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
what dick heads, why would you drive round a roundabout the wrong way.... isnt that just asking to crash?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I don't think I'd even bother resiting my test if I'd been banned that young. They won't be insuring anything.