ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2x 200's Teesside Park - Redcar

172 Cup
Nice little drive earlier on like, I was in the Cup, Mate Ash in the BG FF! Just thought Id make myself known lo! Raider looks awesome aswell

Nice little drive earlier on like, I was in the Cup, Mate Ash in the BG FF! Just thought Id make myself known lo! Raider looks awesome aswell

That will of been me and James, my brother was there too but wasn't in his ly200, there was a lot of Rs clios out last night, one of our mates has bought a 182 last night, think the north east is the capital for renaultsports now

Clio 172
Yeah it was a decent drive! Everything was pretty much evenly matched apart from foxys cup... Berserk that thing!!

172 Cup
That will of been me and James, my brother was there too but wasn't in his ly200, there was a lot of Rs clios out last night, one of our mates has bought a 182 last night, think the north east is the capital for renaultsports now

Ahh fair fair, Aii its starting to be, whos was the rs twingo?

Yeah it was a decent drive! Everything was pretty much evenly matched apart from foxys cup... Berserk that thing!!

yeah but you arrive in comfort>I arrive first but with a headache

was a quick little sod that, but yeah everything was evenly matched

was jimbo holding back in the ST, I know he's been in abit of bother with the police, but even still them ST's aren't all that quick

Aii no one ever believes me when I say its just a filter, and decat/zorst!

Nah its always in "limp" mode, but I think he does take it easier now being on the 11 points though, yeah there not quick at all standard hes been in my rear view mirror plenty of times

Ahh fair fair, Aii its starting to be, whos was the rs twingo?

I don't know the lads name, that's the second time I have spoken to him, it has a cherry bomb on it and it sounds pretty decent like.

Aii no one ever believes me when I say its just a filter, and decat/zorst!

Nah its always in "limp" mode, but I think he does take it easier now being on the 11 points though, yeah there not quick at all standard hes been in my rear view mirror plenty of times

And it weighs less being a cup,

That would explain it, 11 points, can't imagine his insurance on that car

172 Cup
I don't know the lads name, that's the second time I have spoken to him, it has a cherry bomb on it and it sounds pretty decent like.

Ah just presumed he must of just been with yous

And it weighs less being a cup,

That would explain it, 11 points, can't imagine his insurance on that car

Aii, helps that its had some major weight-loss as well

​Yeah, same! knowing jimbob he probs hasnt let his insurance know, and never will

Clio 172
hahaha yeah that's the thing with cups... mine was pretty much identical to foxys...

I didn't copy at all tho..

not one bit.