ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28th oct.. perth meeting

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill be in brora the night before and ill leave there at about half 8/9 so probs leave ness around 10ish?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Right lads, list of names needed asap. Think theres going to be alot of us so please add your name to the list!

1. Liam

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Going by replies i think the list looks like this at the moment

1. Liam
2. Chris
3. w33 brl +1
4. Frazjam (+1 mabye)
5. Clio_stu +1
6. arg_carra
7. Pagey

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Just checked the weather, what on earth happened to the nice weekend we were meant to be getting?!? :cry:

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Yeah, im not a member on there though so just grabbed the names that had replied since the list was asked for ;)

I reallllllllly wanna but the s**te weather forecast is making me think twice :dapprove: it looked so good for weeks until the other day when it totally changed for some stupid reason. Not a happy CS owner at the moment lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah i understand that. Wasnt getting at you for not adding them haha.

Whats the weather saying for sunday anyways?

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Rain from 10am onwards in perth :( Down my way its to rain through sat night/sun mornin and into sunday

Typical! Its been forecast to be really nice for weeks too. Heard the other day that south east england is to get blood rain, thats what made me think we were in for a big change weatherwise and right enough....

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Its changing by the day haha!

Yeah I'll still come, will need to leave my ocd detailer of an inner child bound and gagged at home somehow :p Even wet roads normally mean the vee stays tucked up lol!

Promised somebody a photo of their BG clio, that i missed at knockhill, so yup will be up. Loving the new exhaust too much not to have a long drive too :)

Ly Megane 230 F1
I was planning spending the day tomorrow pampering the car so it'll look good in photos but I don't think it's going to matter now it'll be in a state when it gets there

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah im just going to take some stuff and give mine a quick rinse at the jetwash somewhere.

Thats if i make it there, snow in elgin now :s

Ly Megane 230 F1
Still meeting if it's snowing? Lol getting worse up here now

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351265040596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351265040596.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 28