ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

28th oct.. perth meeting

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all..

My mate Mike from 197.net is trying to arrange a meeting in perth on the 28th of october.. plan is to meet up for lunch and pictures and hopefully a good drive somewhere about the area!

Would anyone be interested in this? I think he already has a place in mind for lunch which is called "broxden manor harvester grill".

Thanks, Liam.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill go stick your names down on the 197/200 forum then :)

Hopefully the weather will still be like this by then!!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Im keen for this, willjust have to check shifts as ill be back working in shetland then!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Haha 2 weeks on up there 2 weeks off so can't complain, plus roads up there are ace!

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
yer Ill be up for it if im not in shetland, fly up for shift tomorrow so should find out if im working or not

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
I'll make it if it's dry as i think I'm off that day. My OCD was going into overdrive when I hit the wet weather just down the road from Knockhill :headno:

It'll mean taxing the car for a month but want to bed my exhaust in too, think its to arrive today actually - Happy days!

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Wish I'd spotted that jetwash at knockhill earlier, could have saved myself a few swirls. Shouldnt have been too bad though, the car was clean when it left kirkcaldy and didnt dry out so dirt should have lifted easy enough.

Yeah stevie did an amazing job, Id have loved to do it myself but glad i didnt after finding out how hard the paint was even using his rotary :eek: I'd have been there a week with my DA lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Alright lads..

Will any of you be taking your WAGS to the meet?

I'd rather not take my mrs if shes going to be the only girl there!

p.s im looking forward to another trip down the A9 :)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Cool man. You in TOWIE crombie? :p

I may be getting a car for the winter so the clio maybe off the road by this time. May aplear in a fiat :s

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Dont think ill get it. Was a fiat bravo though. Just get a set of winters instead i think.

What do you work as?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I may take a run through and stretch the green machines legs if its my week off - will see if Gaz wants to fire through!

Be nice to meet some of you East coast benders <3