ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

250 bhp 172 turbo.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
5k for a cat d turbo cup !! Dreamer , that car is worth about £3000 ,

more like he paid <£1k for, rarely fetch over that much unless there mega low milers smashed,, doubt anyone would pay over £2.2k for it

he'll have more chance getting this money back breaking it

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup
its my old car and my mate i sold it to he paid 3500 off me 6 months ago, its only 220bhp too and he took out the half leather i put in it and a few other bits

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
FPMSL @ that price! He's clearly on the smack!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Billy bargain... not the first time I've seen a car sold at one price, then inflated 6 months later.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Itb'd 182
Nick find me a better spec'd car for less ? , with f/s/h , great body work and that has been built by the best in the business.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172/1.2/E30
Why would you spend big bucks on R888s and spoil the car with "facepalmland" coilovers? Massive fail imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 172 Cup
hate to say mate I got the coilovers from K tech who could not recommend them enough as most things when I had the turbo done I went to K tech before and asked what they would recommend for mounts, clutch, oil the lot and it was not the price of them as I was not bothered about spending ££££ i just went with what i was told would work well.

He is selling up for a old skyline as he wants rear wheel drive but as i think it a epic fail on his part but not my problem lol