ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24th June Guildford

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I would if i wasn't down in Brighton! Im gonna try and sort a biggish one in July tho.
Have fun!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh the 24th of June....sorry i was gettin my months mixed up. A wed eve?
Yeah i can make that....prob best i do seeing as im supposed to be area rep....ahem.:coffee:

Nimbus 197
sorry guys.. been in cuba got bk yesterday!! lol... anyways yeh im still up for this.. anyone no any good places???

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Is this going to be just a gathering in a car park or did people want to eat?

Options are the Spectrum car park, the Travelodge/Premier Inn whatever it is just down from the Spectrum (can get food there) or somewhere like the Jovial Sailor in Ripley.

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Hey, I could be up for this altho I'm meeting a few peeps in Staines on the 25th? Any of u going to that?

Would be up for going to the Jovial Sailor, though it has gone up in price quite a bit in comparison to last time I went there. Probably won't eat as its the staines meet the day after this!

Kerri - Ill be going to the staines meet also....

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Another for the Staines meet here.

I might be playing football Wed eve now. Anyone fancy making it Tuesday night instead of Wed?

Nimbus 197
i cnt make it now... altho it was my idea..!! ive adopted kittens and ive gotta pick em up that day soo im a no goo!! soorrry!!

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Hey, I think I'm just gonna go to the Staines meet instead now! Hopefully see some of you there :)