ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24K Service Charge.

Titanium F/F 182
I've just been quoted £109 by Arnold Clarks St. Helens for my 24K service - thats bringing my own oil. From doing a quick search this seems to be quite a reasonable price and from the the few times I've been in to AC I'm very happy with their service and work. First Q is (and this is because I've become a lazy sod and can't be bothered doing another search) which oil do i get? I'm not mechanically minded so a short explanation will also be needed. 2nd Q how much do I need and finally where do i get it from Halfords/Motorworld etc. Will be done just in time for the NW late run so it will be purring nicely when up in them thar hills.;)

Clio 172 mk2
Sounds cheap

Are they quoting for Brake fluid change & Coolant change which IIRC is due at 24k or 4 years.

Titanium F/F 182
I changed all the brake fluid about 3 months ago and coolant isn't due at 24k. is it? How many litres of oild o i need to get?

Clio 172 mk2
brake fluid and coolant change is not due at 24k.

That is a good price mate.

Read your handbook.....I think you'll find that it is on the 172/182;)

If a 12k service 2yrs then X 2 and you get 24k or 4 YEARS which is when your supposed to change the coolant and brake fluid.