ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

24k Mile Charade GTTi

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They have a mint Startlet turbo also for big money which has been for sale for almost four years now.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It must be the fact thats its a left hooker putting people off, I reckon 80's/90's JDM stuff is going to really start to appreciate over the next few years and start to catch up to classic Ford prices

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
The achievable, insurable, boosted hot hatch, when I was passing my test! All rotten away now. Cool and rare, but £9k no thanks.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It must be the fact thats its a left hooker putting people off, I reckon 80's/90's JDM stuff is going to really start to appreciate over the next few years and start to catch up to classic Ford prices
I think it's worse when you know that the car was designed initially to be right-hand drive to begin with and then a UK driver potentially having to compromise in running it over here.

It wouldn't bother me as much if I lived abroad, in one of those countries that drive on the wrong side of the road. ;)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Itch I never scratched the CRX, if only there was a time machine back to the Nineties,
I bought my XR2i instead, the local salvage yard had a CRX, a Clio Valver and a rotten XR2I (all 6 years old) and I chose the ford, WHAT A BELLEND !

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Several

Agreed. I guess you could argue that it's already started. The big turbo stuff has gone up, and good EG/EK Civics are going up too. It was definitely the best era for Japanese stuff.