ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

230 BHP my arse!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
Hahaha, I was looking at that earlier today, and thought the same.

Chipped clios... waving two fingers to £3,000 worth of ITB's

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf 7R
230 Bhp ..... Ahahaha! This chip could potentially put the likes of GDI and Ktec out of business!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  clio rs
he has the print out so we cant say s**t to him - i might bid for the car - test drive it and if its not 230bhp walk away or negtive feedback

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Transit Connect.
it will be if his got the paperwork - im gonna win the bid

So if I gave you a bit of paper saying my car was 9999999buzzilion bhp you'd believe it? No wonder so many people get conned nowadays. If it had Itb's it'd be in the ad and there would be engine pics surely.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
+50bhp on a turbo engine I can easily believe through chip alone. On one of these N/A Clios - no chance.

If it was that easy - everyone would be doing it. ;)

D.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically the clown is hoping some young spunkster will jump in it straight from his 1.1 Saxo and think "this is rapid, y0" and believe it has 230bhp.

The exhaust looks standard, there's no sign of bonnet pins or cold air intake etc. It just doesn't look tuned. I'd be amazed to learn that it does indeed have that much power. A chip/remap alone might just about make 182bhp if you're lucky?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Basically the clown is hoping some young spunkster will jump in it straight from his 1.1 Saxo and think "this is rapid, y0" and believe it has 230bhp.

The exhaust looks standard, there's no sign of bonnet pins or cold air intake etc. It just doesn't look tuned. I'd be amazed to learn that it does indeed have that much power. A chip/remap alone might just about make 182bhp if you're lucky?

Even if he'd missed a decimel place fro the ad and it should have been 23.0bhp - I still wouldn't believe it.

Think you're right there, Royston. He probably has his hopes on fooling some unsuspecting spunkster. ;)

D.