ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225bhp: what, really??

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i think all the renault tuners need to be speaking to this guy he obvs knows somethings they/we dont

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Asked him about power ages ago and just got a reply

Hi, we took the car in a few weeks back agains an e46 M3, they guy has done extensive work, cams, flywheel etc, although we have no graphs to prove, the performance against our other 182s is clearly evident.

pulls 6-9 car lenghs on a short 1/4 mile stretch,

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
17'' wheels for improved handling,
2.0ltr 182 engine producing 225 bhp, outstanding fuel econemy averaging 40mpg.
Extensive engine modifications including re-map and various other mods.
lowered suspension, large carbon rear strut brace, polly bushes all round, scorpion with racing cats exhaust system, cold air induction kit.

PMSL at 17's for better handling.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Spotted this a few weeks back and was tempted to make a visit as it's just down the road and quiz him about the 225bhp but thought it as a bit cruel

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Loool yea i got this reply too :p

"not quite sure Nick, we have just advertised the car with the description we where given Hi, we took the car in a few weeks back agains an e46 M3, they guy has done extensive work, cams, flywheel etc, although we have no graphs to prove, the performance against our other 182s is clearly evident.

pulls 6-9 car lenghs on a short 1/4 mile stretch"