ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This anyones???? 225bhp hmmmm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
"17" wheels for improved handling"?

There's gotta be room for some false-advertising claims here

B

Bucko

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've sent him a message asking if he has rolling road proof of the ~60bhp gains...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  320d
He's not even removed the standard air feeds and acoustic valve when fitting that shitty IK. I bet the belts have been done properly as well too, looking at those brilliant mods :rasp:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Yep. No, no they didn't. He has said that did - but for that sort of power your looking at ITBs/Aggresive cams etc.

Missing the joke there COMPLETELY. At least, I hope he is joking.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
you guys are just jealous all this CS hating is a real bore tbh i personally believe every word of it!!

Do you think we could sell him a standard clio 200 remapped to 350bhp? :D

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does it have an induction kit??? If not, you will get 450bhp.

Slap some 19 inch wheels on there and you will improve the handling no end.;)

B

Bucko

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've sent him a message asking if he has rolling road proof of the ~60bhp gains...

Got a reply...

Hi, we took the car in a few weeks back agains an e46 M3, they guy has done extensive work, cams, flywheel etc, although we have no graphs to prove, the performance against our other 182s is clearly evident.

pulls 6-9 car lenghs on a short 1/4 mile stretch,

- danwyliemotors

B

Bucko

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

My car has 6.5bhp more than yours because i pulled a length on you on a short 1/4 mile stretch...

WTF?