ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225bhp!!! haha what a joker

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
I'm sure this was for sale not too long ago with red alloys, 225bhp bless him lol;)

He's either hoping the fat lie will interest people or he's just totally deluded.

My guess is it's the latter.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi there,
I am interested in the car and was wondering where you got it remapped that
allow it to get such gains from standard when they are already so finely tuned.
I had one 2 years ago running on Individual throttle bodies, with a re-map and
that was only pushing 220!
Any movement in price? Dyno sheets?

Thanks

James

and the reply (innnit bredrin brap brap maccy d's did it innit!)

no dyno sheets wat sort off price u have in mind i dunno the place as one of my mates took it to germany and had some engine work done he told me a proffesional renault drove it and mapped it

My reply (LOLZZ!!)

Well if you can prove it is pushing that i am very interested, but i think that your friend is lying! So i am going to ignore the advert!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=416400

Thanks

James

Trader Rating - 90%
9   1   0
  Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
theres one of these idiots selling a 172 with 206 bhp, no reciepts for cams etc and no r/r print out (i was told its running 206 bhp) i even told him he may have been told a lie when he bought it and he said "bring a 200bhp car and this will win i'll race you key for key" i was thinking of giving him a go in my clio :clown:

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
theres one of these idiots selling a 172 with 206 bhp, no reciepts for cams etc and no r/r print out (i was told its running 206 bhp) i even told him he may have been told a lie when he bought it and he said "bring a 200bhp car and this will win i'll race you key for key" i was thinking of giving him a go in my clio :clown:

test him

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I'll have a go FLOL

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  E92 M3
i dont think he has a clue about moding

that coling duct looks stupid on one side, the wheels are vile and them exhausts OMG

225bhp can people not get done for lieing like that

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i dont think he has a clue about moding

that coling duct looks stupid on one side, the wheels are vile and them exhausts OMG

225bhp can people not get done for lieing like that

Well it is false advertising but I've no idea what the rules and regulations are on Piston Heads about that sort of thing. Plus how could you prove him wrong unless you got him to put it on a rolling road?