ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

225/45/R17. Rs200 AD08 Questions

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi there,

Buying some new tyres on payday (20th) - So just starting to have a potter around. I have heard very good reviews about Yokohama AD08's, so think I'll get some of them. My rears are basically brand new on inspection, but my front two need replacing.

I dont really want to shell out for 4 new tyres, so will only be buying 2 for the fronts.

My current tyres are 225/45 17" - But looking online, I cant find any in that size. For example. K-Tec dont do them in that size (Though they're probably expensive to buy from there).

What profile etc tyres do you use on your 200's? Dont want to buy some that wont fit.

(There has been a thread on this recently but my search didnt show it up, if ou can locate it, would appreciate a link!)

Ry

I've had the ad08's on my 172 cup and the grip they offer in the wet and dry is awesome!

As mentioned, Camskill are a fairly safe bet.

Renault Clio 197 Cup
215/45/17 you want, unless you are running 8j cup racer wheels (or other aftermarket wheels)

Camskill was the cheapest place for them when i got mine, you wont be disappointed!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
215/45/17 you want, unless you are running 8j cup racer wheels (or other aftermarket wheels)

Camskill was the cheapest place for them when i got mine, you wont be disappointed!

I have the black speedlines, in that case, are my current tyres too wide?

​(I have no clue about tyres)

Renault Clio 197 Cup
Ive known of others run 225's, aslong as its not slammed to the floor it should be fine, but standard tyres are 215 :)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ive known of others run 225's, aslong as its not slammed to the floor it should be fine, but standard tyres are 215 :)

Oh I see! Lovely Jubbly. Will buy some online I think, phones a few tyre places and no one stocks them and charges a silly amount to order in!