ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

220 Trophy Wheel Spacers ???

Clio 220 Trophy
Hi all,

Want to get some wheel spacers on my 220 Trophy. Thinking of 20/25mm on the back and possibly 20/15mm on the front. Car isn’t lowered and I don’t have plans to lower it but I want to fill the wheel arch a little by widening the track width.
First question anyone else have any pictures of there 200edc / 220 trophies running on wheel spacers???
And can anyone recommend some wheel spacers? Where to get the best prices around these days?

Thank
Jon

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I'll be honest the wheel IMO won't want spacing out that much, the rears are already close to the arch edge more so than the fronts. The rears maybe 5-10mm, fronts 10mm maybe 15mm max.

Again, based on my findings just lowering on Cooksports makes a difference by filling the arches and giving you a much better look.

BUT if you're looking to space out then it's a 5x114.3 stud pattern and 66.1mm centrebore. Anything over 5mm you'll need longer wheel bolts.

Try Googling TT Tools or on Facebook, they custom make spacers to any requirements.

OE wheels on Cooksports
2017-08-03_07-57-38.jpg