ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118's on cooksports

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes at one point.

I also have some pics of when I fitted the 2118s to my RB, when it was on cooksports while I was waiting in the coilovers to arrive. Hold on and I'll get some pics that are more recent that that of my old BG.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Heres a few pics, hopefully showing how it sits at different angles.

2017-09-22_11-51-35.jpg
2017-09-22_11-51-58.jpg
2017-09-22_11-52-25.jpg
2017-09-22_11-56-34.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't look bad on cooksports! Could do with going slightly lower, but will do me for the timebeing. Thank you for the pictures

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
They'll look OK. Have you put new dampers on recently? Did I see you post they were leaking, or was it that you had a broken spring?

I've fitted cooksports just recently, but the dampers themselves were absolutely fine. I did have a broken spring yeah.

I can't justify b14's just yet, so i'll probably fit the 15's on the cooksports until next year. Just wanted to make sure it looks half decent and not ridiculous

RB Clio 182
Just a quick question, i think my rear shocks have been leaking, would this raise the rear at all?

The rear of my car looks higher than it used to do :confused:

Great wheels by the way mate.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Just a quick question, i think my rear shocks have been leaking, would this raise the rear at all?

The rear of my car looks higher than it used to do :confused:

Great wheels by the way mate.
If they are leaking just stick your head under the back and have a look, they will be wet with oil. If you're not sure give them a wipe and look again after a couple of journeys.

RB Clio 182
If they are leaking just stick your head under the back and have a look, they will be wet with oil. If you're not sure give them a wipe and look again after a couple of journeys.
Would the rear raise at all if they were? Ill check later but my best mate that mot'd it never noticed.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Would the rear raise at all if they were? Ill check later but my best mate that mot'd it never noticed.
I can't see why it would raise if they were dead. Maybe the fronts are dead and have dropped? Maybe it's just an illusion. Mines sat at 59/60 cm from road to arch at the rear if you want a quick comparison.

RB Clio 182
I can't see why it would raise if they were dead. Maybe the fronts are dead and have dropped? Maybe it's just an illusion. Mines sat at 59/60 cm from road to arch at the rear if you want a quick comparison.
It might just be me mate, the fronts sits perfect but the rear is about 20mm too high.