ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118s fitted - can't make my mind up

200,182 Trophy, Cup
I fitted these today. I'm not sure whether I like them or not, going to give them a chance and if not they will be back up for sale !
61a1616ff20fc3dae806dfa027bebae0.jpg

7198d722d68cb31f1093bfed81741a76.jpg

f2102a2f599a84b2a9acc0f13614f368.jpg

e6aeffa45d7ae79f65e21dc415b80129.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
The car is sitting too high for them to look good. Perhaps allow the suspension to settle down .

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
2118's are epic when the car is lowered on coilovers.
Standard suspension, standard wheels.
IMHO

M2 Competition
Holy jebus you've fitted track tyres in Autumn. You know that these take lots of warmth before they are any good? And its raining. Hard to get them that warm, id deffo go road tyres for the road, you'll actually get more grip than these.

As for the wheels, once lowered/ if it is lowered once the suspension has settled down they'll look good.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
When I had my white 2118s on the Trophy it never looked 100% right. I desperately wanted to put coilovers on it but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Are coilovers an option? If not, I'd have to agree with Mossy's sentiment.

200,182 Trophy, Cup
The dunlops were on the wheels when I bought them, they only have about 2-3mm on them but thought I'd leave them on just to see the look on the car before buying any tyres.
The car is on eibachs. I won't be lowering it so looking like they might be coming off

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Agree with all the sentiments, needs negative camber and lowered for any 15" wheel. If 16" then your setup would be fine.