ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2013, in video.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So last year I did a similar thing. Actually, for 2012 I set out to record as much crap as possible. As it turns out, I didn't do an amazing job this year of filming stuff. However, I managed to cobble together this video. I figured it's mostly car related so can fit here. Feel free to move if not. A lot of it is Eurotrip, bit of Edition38, some late night drives in London etc.

Enjoy! Click it to go into HD, and watch it on Vimeo for the full effect. (and because I'm too pikey to pay for a pro account so you can embed it in HD).

https://vimeo.com/83021109

[video=vimeo;83021109]https://vimeo.com/83021109[/video]

Sod it, this has convinced me to stick my DSLR up which I never use for swaps.

I have trackdays, skiing, ibiza etc... all booked. Definitely more fun with a go-pro.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cheers people! :)

The stuff from the Eurotrip was all filmed on my mates GoPro Black. The thing ate batteries and stuff but we bough 9, had two in car/wall chargers, and a load of cases etc. Pretty much a week or two after we got back I went and bought my Silver Edition. It's such a cool thing to have for someone like me that likes photography, and videoing crap.

Monaco 172
Sod it, this has convinced me to stick my DSLR up which I never use for swaps.

I have trackdays, skiing, ibiza etc... all booked. Definitely more fun with a go-pro.

I did that when I got here in Oz, sold my DSLR for $400 and managed to get a Hero Black 3 with some accessories for $500. Wayyyy better to film stuff!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The Tune was so good that Youtube won't even let me use it. Trololololol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That tunnel run looks like goosebumps time! Got any sound ?

Yep, full video here. The Insanely loud screamer is a VXR8! Absolutely drowns out the Corvette I'm in that is actually bloody loud itself (Borla Exhausts).

And the Corvette.

Last edited by a moderator: