ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2010 clio 1.5dci project

LY 182
Silvervisions have been fitted tonight and im currently spraying the center caps black, will post pics tomorrow once they have dried
and fitted :)

Grande 1.2
This is such a nice car!! and your 17... please dont ruin the car!! haha - im just kidding mate!!

lovely car here - im jealous!! - im gonna be honest though, im not a fan of what youve done to the interior!!!! its such a smart car.. and it should just stay that way i think. its fine doing that to an old clio, but... i just think you should hold back a bit!!!

haha.. this is why your first car should always be a shed! so you can prat about with it!

LY 182
This is such a nice car!! and your 17... please dont ruin the car!! haha - im just kidding mate!!

lovely car here - im jealous!! - im gonna be honest though, im not a fan of what youve done to the interior!!!! its such a smart car.. and it should just stay that way i think. its fine doing that to an old clio, but... i just think you should hold back a bit!!!

haha.. this is why your first car should always be a shed! so you can prat about with it!

Haha yea i know what you mean i did start to get a little carried away, the interior is going matte black at the weekend :)

LY 182
silvervisions now fitted!
IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

LY 182
ok so ive finally got round to spraying the centre caps! and put some tyre dressing on, im also spraying my drums black atm soo should look clean by the weekend :)
IMG_4986.jpg

Clio 197
We're are the silvervisions from bud they look well not sure the frunt will go on mine tho with them being projectors

LY 182
Havnt really done anything to the car recently but i have a re-map booked in for 10:00am on saturday at bigfish tuning in stokesley, will update on saturday letting you know what its like :)

I do hope you covered your rather lovely looking driveway with something when you painted your rear drums?!!

Nice looking in white by the way, centre caps look much better in black. And I hope you managed to change the interior trim from red, in my opinion it really didn't do the interior any favours.

Good effort with the rest of it!

LY 182
I do hope you covered your rather lovely looking driveway with something when you painted your rear drums?!!

Nice looking in white by the way, centre caps look much better in black. And I hope you managed to change the interior trim from red, in my opinion it really didn't do the interior any favours.

Good effort with the rest of it!

Yee i took them right off and put them down on news paper :) interior is still red atm as i just cant be botherd taking them back off and sanding/spraying them again haha :(

LY 182
Cars back from its remap, wow, such a difference! Currently sitting at around 107hp with 240nm of torque which isnt a bad increase for only £200 :D

LY 182
Havnt done much really over the past month but today i have put on some new plain number plates and removed my side strips ready to be colour coded on tuesday, will update one i have them fitted :)

LY 182
UPDATE- side strips are now colour coded just left with silver door handles now, also bought some new wheels (porsche twists)..
soo i bought some new porsche rims as they were going cheap and only round the corner, they are white atm but im planning on getting the powder coated black at some point, waiting for another pair of adapters to come from larkspeed then i will go out and buy some tyres for the front, tyres on the back are avon zz3 205/45/17 on 8.5" rim so they have a nice bit of stretch which was needed as the adaptors are 25mm so the stick out the arch abit!
i havnt decided on whether to go for coilovers now or save for a while then go with a rayvern airride as im hoping to start taking it to shows next season, tempted by a carbon fibre wraped roof aswell and tinted windows :/

anyway heres the pics, let me know what you think!
IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

TT QS
You must must must keep the white! I think it looks awesome as is with them on lol. Slam it with them. Job done :)

LY 182
Haha cheers! Ye Think ill go the coilover route! Air ride would be awsome but out of budgeot at the miniute and at the end of the day its only a clio haha.

LY 182
for once, I actually like the look of this. not often I like anything drastic but it looks good imo!

haha thanks, im getting alot of mixed thoughts on the wheels but there staying no matter what after the effort/money ive spent making them fit haha!

LY 182
removed the 'imusic' badges as well and took off the carbon wrap of the rear diamond as well in-case no one had noticed :cool:

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Really nice mods you've done mate, nice to see someone else doing some bits and pieces to a ph2 non sport :) thought about the darker surround headlights?

LY 182
Really nice mods you've done mate, nice to see someone else doing some bits and pieces to a ph2 non sport :) thought about the darker surround headlights?
yea i was tempted by some a couple of weeks ago actually that were for sale near me but missed out on them :(

2001 CLIO 1.9 DIESEL
Absolutley love this mate, the fit and finish looks excellent, i love how the ride height isnt ridiculous and the whole car looks almost OEM and most people on the road wont even notice the subtle changes.

Excellent work mate.

LY 182
Absolutley love this mate, the fit and finish looks excellent, i love how the ride height isnt ridiculous and the whole car looks almost OEM and most people on the road wont even notice the subtle changes.

Excellent work mate.

Cheers mate, will be going abit lower on coilovers later this year