ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200T on KW Clubsports

Clio 200
51q1pf.jpg

28it3j8.jpg

fkbbzm.jpg

vr3reu.jpg

28aqlgy.jpg

Need to raise the back a tad as its a bit too low. I prefer to have a bit of rake (im not into things being 'gangster' low)

Small amounts of creaking from the front at low speeds but that's just the springs seating in

Its booked in @ Mark Fish Motorsport on Wednesday to be set up properly.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
get some proper pics up boyo!

From what i can tell it looks awesomely better.

Need some at distance. I reckon a good drop will add some nice aggression the look :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I spoke to Mark today, he mentioned you getting these set up. He sounded excited tbh!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a vast improvement. I actually don't mind the looks of the 200T, it has grown on me to an extent. I just hate the gear box :(

Either way nice car.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
My heart stopped for a second when I saw the first picture as the car looked pink! ..it looks smart, but as said some better pics would do it good :)

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
These are growing on me aswel, like i knew they would when i've seen more on the road. Looks great yours

Get some decent pictures up when you get chance mate!