ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200bhp.......

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
"...my road legal track day Clio Sport weapon"

I actually laughed when I read this.

"...when the dephaser pulley alters the timing at 5000rpm, you really feel it kick"

And facepalmed when I read this.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
this bit is brilliant:Horse power gain from manifold and heat wrap, keeping exhaust gasses hotter, exiting car quicker.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
How has he got that to under a tonne with leaving those MASSIVE chairs in there??

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
And the carpet lol.

he has had a good go bless him, and a good base to start from, but he has got caught up in the wrong thing - i mean all those engine modifications but standard shocks?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Another power exaggeration, why does this always seem to be Renault Sports!

I'd be more concerned mind you of someone who's taken the dash-top off and left the rest :| Nice black camcover too

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
If this had turini's on it, CS would gush like DaNiMaL's had his fingers in action.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330D
Might have the 172 bodykit and alloys on it but he's put 1.2 badges on the crafty b*****

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Christ-all-f**king-mighty! What a mess and what a deluded c**t of an owner.

If and when I come to sell my ph1 'Clio Sport weapon' I'll be asking a similar price and have considerably more mods, maybe not quite the 200bhp though! :(

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haha "completely stripped" ...

Please read "I took off half the dash and the door cars, but wanted to keep the speakers (COZ I IZ GHETTO).... and now it looks like the contents of a skip"

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  e92 330i
* K-tec decat, 182 manifold to 172 exhaust
* Sportex performance exhaust with straight through centre section and 4 inch stainless exit, sounds really nice, not too loud on idle. It's all about the performance!

So it has 2 exhausts?

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
What a state! Be luck to get 1k for that yet alone 2750.. Its hardly a track car is it? standard heavy seats, no roll cage and chopped on half dash, if hes done that a dread to think whats wrong with the rest of it.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Did have a R27
is it me but from the pic it looks like he has had the door resprayed and it dont match the rest of the car ?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Trophy #473
'with over 200bhp at the crank...weighing less than a tonne. You can do the math...'

Ok let me just work that out... oh wait you've just told me...

Bellend