ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2008 Clio II Dynamique

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
6p a litre.... if your lucky £1.06 a litre here.

Can you get 3-door version then?

The other wheels you get look like small 2.0 Megane coupe wheels

320d
well for 6p a liter you deserve mk 2 ph1 parts :p wish petrolthat cheap here. nice car anyway mate dials look mint.

Formally Clio 182
Wow that's so weird being a 2008 model. Even if you couldn't get the new clio's which are here in the UK, I would have thought it would look like the Clio Campus.

Even the Renault badge on the back is the old logo.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Holy mother of god!!!!
Is that clio high!!!!!
normal?

yup, they adjusted the suspension a bit higher to cope with the bad roads down in Colombia...and since we get ours from them we get the unnusually high suspension setup...

Wow that's so weird being a 2008 model. Even if you couldn't get the new clio's which are here in the UK, I would have thought it would look like the Clio Campus.

Even the Renault badge on the back is the old logo.

which I-m planning to replace soon, as soon as I find out if the newer badge has the same mounting points...

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
lol...breathe....breathe...

fuel might be stupidly cheap here but there are other things that suck ass...like our government, roads, political system, economy...car market :S

oh well....a few pics from today before it gets detailed by me, probably tomorrow :)

IMG_9693.gif

IMG_9695.gif

IMG_9697.gif

IMG_9699.gif

IMG_9704.gif

IMG_9705.gif

IMG_9706.gif

IMG_9708.gif

IMG_9713.gif

IMG_9716.gif

IMG_9717.gif

Clio
strange, ph1 side strips and boot, are they replica O.Z F1's or what? confusing car, ph2 headlights, bonnet, rear bumper and rear lights though, cool Lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Everytime i look at it the wheels seem to get smaller and smaller :rasp:

Will make such a difference when you get the superleggeras on.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Everytime i look at it the wheels seem to get smaller and smaller :rasp:

Will make such a difference when you get the superleggeras on.

what about the Superturismo? 15 inches so they don't suffer that much over these pathetic roads...

they look a lot like the ones on the v6 :cool:

gtraceb.jpg

As said, a bit of a mix up car there (compared to the uk stuff) but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Oz Superturismo's are indeed the wheels that came on the v6 :)

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
As said, a bit of a mix up car there (compared to the uk stuff) but as long as you like it that's all that matters.

Oz Superturismo's are indeed the wheels that came on the v6 :)

much better then, I plan on getting these shipped from Miami by February next year...still deciding of what tires to buy...195 or 205s

I think the 205s will look daft on 15 inch wheels...I'm better going conservative with the 195s

I take it 3 door models are not available over there? And when you look at the photos on the venezuela website the dashboard there is different again, a sort of ph1 dash with a ph2 steering wheel? I do like yours though

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
I take it 3 door models are not available over there? And when you look at the photos on the venezuela website the dashboard there is different again, a sort of ph1 dash with a ph2 steering wheel? I do like yours though

Nope, we only get the 5 doors hatch and 4 doors sedan, here we call it Symbol though...and the manual gearbox one comes with a dinamique trim while the automatic gearbox one comes with a cheaper authentique/expression trim...and is still more expensive than the manual tranny one :S (and lacks abs, ebd, foggies, leccy windows...)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Just get 16s and 205s.

It might just be me but I don't think the SuperTs go well with the Clio. SuperL look much better (so much so I've considered them in the past).

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Just get 16s and 205s.

It might just be me but I don't think the SuperTs go well with the Clio. SuperL look much better (so much so I've considered them in the past).

Here 16 inch tires are hard to find and expensive as fawk...sometimes more expensive than 17 and 18 inch tires :dead: