ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 RENAULT CLIO RENAULTSPORT 182 - Spares or Repair

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Milltek'd clio 182
aw your the one who a peogout went into the back of you werent it, such a shame, such a nice motor. any plans for buying another mate

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
id b sellin the engine for £1200 due to MEGA MEGA low mileage if won the bids also its had belt change:approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
^

Would you do a better deal if I came to collect with CASH?

not really as its a low miler, i do have another but dont wannna b seen toutin hor buiness on here for obvious reasons
thanks

p.s. pistonheads is a good site

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
I paid £600 for an engine with 32k miles on mate so you're way off there. I wouldnt trust any engine its always worth changing the belts while the engine is out

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hahahaa 1200 thats comical as chris said id still change the belts over to be on the safe side

good look trying 2 sell it for that

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
Yep, I was the highest bidder and it just vanished, not very happy about it really as I've got everything there to put it back on the road. Shame its probably going to get ripped for parts