ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2004 Honda Civic Type R

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
My car obsession continues. Just picked this up
IMG_20180926_212938_112.jpg

Eibach prolines
DS2500s
Braided lines all round
Some M2 or summet exhaust (sounds nice but knocks like f**k at the back)
Skunk2 manifold

Could have other stuff but literally saw it in the pouring rain last week and picked it up earlier, in the rain.

Got a bit of laquer peel here n there, and it's had a bit of welding before I think. Drives really nice though and I forgot how comfy they were compared to the Clio.
Will be using this for the 'ring in may

More to follow

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Nice, I recently bought a black Premier Edition EP3 as a daily and track car. Loving the engine but 230 bhp helps (k100, exhaust system, radiator), build quality is far superior compared to my similar aged Clio 182!

Any planned mods?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Going against the grain.... But these are meh to me.. ?

The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things mate :)

Nice, I recently bought a black Premier Edition EP3 as a daily and track car. Loving the engine but 230 bhp helps (k100, exhaust system, radiator), build quality is far superior compared to my similar aged Clio 182!

Any planned mods?
Yes, your K100 if you want to sell it ?
Only thing I really want is the Teg M airbox. Then it'll just be a wheel refurb and maybe the odd little bit here n there. Nothing crazy

Can't keep up with you James, nice purchase though. The seven thing gone then?

I know mate, I'm murder lol yeah the Zero went last weekend. Just at the right time really because it meant I could buy this and keep the Clio in the garage

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Any planned mods?

I need to try/buy one with this sort of power.

Swift Sport
After owning a 172, 182, 197, EP3, 225 and ST150 I have to say I really think the Fiesta is massively underrated. I drove mine back-to-back with an EP3 around Curborough last year and still thought the Ford was nicer to drive. The only thing I prefered about the Honda was the slick 6-speed box and Vtec noise.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
A good mate of mine has just turbo’d his ep3

410bhp with a 6psi waste gate spring, he’s looking at 450+ with a new one :|

All this on a stock engine, they’re insane. Car looks mint

rik220

ClioSport Club Member
This was the last MOT
View attachment 1389250
So something must of been done. I'll get it up in the air next week and have a poke around

My mates just picked up a nice 30th anniversary yesterday for not much more than your budget
View attachment 1389251
View attachment 1389253
View attachment 1389252

Bit gutted I didn't see it first lol

This doesn’t surprise me and reminds me I need to get my FN2 undersealed.

I seen a jazz the other day with a bit patched into the sill so I’d say hondas of that age are now getting the tin worm badly.

4 years ago my mates mums ej9 civic had a few rust holes in the passengers quarter panel at the bottom and when we jacked it up on that side the jacking point on the sill totally collapsed.

That MOT report don't look good mate. My Celica didn't have a report like that and once I stared to dig it had to be scrapped it was that rotten. It even passed its MOT which was seriously worrying as it was a death trap.

Really hope that's not the case though mate but Jap cars of this era are terrible for it, hopefully being the later facelift its escaped structural rot.