ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200...what prices people been paying?

koi

Audi S1
Still thinking about getting a 200 then. Go for alien green, looks pretty good even with the black grill :)

clio 200
i paid £15400

200 sport with cup pack

as it was a showroom car its well specced not pre reg either

no recaros tho :(

182 trophy
£15 100 black cup with aircon,recaros and speedlines probably could of done better but he said there was one made in this spec so only a weeks wait rather than waiting for 2 months if i waited and ordered one in this spec at a later date

LY 200
£14,900.

Clio RS200.
Liquid Yellow paint.
Cup pack.

But i've just added the black speedlines, so add £175 to that.

No discount on the wheels FTL. :(

Due in October.

clio 200
£14,900.

Clio RS200.
Liquid Yellow paint.
Cup pack.

But i've just added the black speedlines, so add £175 to that.

No discount on the wheels FTL. :(

Due in October.

recaros?

its a long wait aint it.i had to wait 12 weeks for my 197 but luckily i oly had to wait 4 days for this 1 :D

LY 200
recaros?

its a long wait aint it.i had to wait 12 weeks for my 197 but luckily i oly had to wait 4 days for this 1 :D

Not yet mate, i've still to persude the mrs.

Another thing is comfort and the wearing problem.

Is the cup pack much stiffer on the 200 than it was on the 197?

Last edited:
  clio 200
gotta admit never had recaros on my 197 either but the standard seats are more than enuf to hold u in plus are mega comfy,mine have got light grey bits on them in the 200

my 197 wasnt cup packed it wasnt available because i got it so early.so it was down 40mm on h&r springs and handled immensly.better than my 200

gotta admit never had recaros on my 197 either but the standard seats are more than enuf to hold u in plus are mega comfy,mine have got light grey bits on them in the 200

my 197 wasnt cup packed it wasnt available because i got it so early.so it was down 40mm on h&r springs and handled immensly.better than my 200

did you get it from parks in ayr?

Tav

Clio 197
Not yet mate, i've still to persude the mrs.

Another thing is comfort and the wearing problem.

Is the cup pack much stiffer on the 200 than it was on the 197?

It is stiffer, no figures on how much stiffer though I don't think.

Megane R26
Does anyone know of any in the West Mids to test drive? I want one, but want to try it first!

RS250 cup
RussZS Hanley Renault (stoke) have a silver demo, speak to laurence

My best price was from Mike at Chester Renault, you wont be dissapointed, great product knowlegde and the price was unbeatable.

Last edited:
  Megane R26
'Normal' 200, Cup Suspension, Recaro's, probably black Speedlines, and in... black or red.

Climate too if that's an option, oh and Xenon's.

As close to R27 as possible I guess. I've not started looking properly yet

impreza sti prodrive
cheapest 200?

what prices have yous lot bein paying for your 200?

im getting more & more tempted to bite the bullet, especialy after looking at 2 yesterday. white 1 200 with recaros & a black 1 cup with recaros.

has anyone seen a red 200? can you get them in red?

im torn between 4 colours. white ly rb & red

it would be a cup chassis with speedlines / recaros & a,c & posibly the anthracite option depending what colour i eventualy settle for.

*on another note the 200 sales man at evans halshaw in sunderlad needs to open his eyes* i was standing looking at the car for ages & didnt even bother coming over so i though f*ck you & went to durham branch instead & had a good bit craic with the salesman over there..

also the cup badges on the 200 cups surley must be an after thought they look dreafull. just 3 letters stuck on the door. would have looked so much better if they were the same style as the 172cup side badges..

LY 200
Re: cheapest 200?

Yeah they do them in Red.

I paid £14,900 for a...

Clio 200.
LY paint.
Cup pack.

I've also just orderd the black speedlines, so add £175 to the bill.

Skoda

There's a red one at the import centre atm.... and 2 LY... a nimbus errrrm can't remember the rest... 15 cars sat there with various spec... no cup's but most with cup pack

About 10 days delivery for them btw

impreza sti prodrive

another question is. the 200 (white) that i was looking at yesterday had plain red brake callipers. the cup (black) had red callipers but with brembo wrote on them. whats the story? are they an upgrade or just decals?

impreza sti prodrive

There's a red one at the import centre atm.... and 2 LY... a nimbus errrrm can't remember the rest... 15 cars sat there with various spec... no cup's but most with cup pack

About 10 days delivery for them btw

what do you think of the red 200? ive never seen 1 yet but i think the black on the red with black or anthracite speedlines will be sex:cool:

LY 200

@Alymac.

Cheers mate!

If anyone is after one ,get down to Evan Halshaw in Sheffield and see Nigel.

He should sort you out with a good price.

LY 200

@The Boosh!

I know, that's what I was thinking bud. :)

The bill is starting to get bigger.

clio 200

paid 14,500 cup chassis and white.
i think white looks the best

obliviously silvers the best colour lol ;)

na m8 id of liked a white one but this one was a showroom car,with good spec and got it straight away.id never of ordered a silver one but happy with it now ive got it

RS200
Yeah the silver does look good, black too is nice. If it wasnt for the high price tag on the LY or AG i would have gone for one of those

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Get this from RS :eek:

200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 i am biased now tho. Best deal apart from that 1 i pm'd you has been: pcp 5years, £500 deposit, 60months @ £310 pm , final payment £3000. That was for 200, Alien Green, Cup chassis, Tints, recaros, tomtom, Uprated stereo, Gap, Supagaurd. Not the best, but im sure some of the dealers on here would give u a great deal

Pants down me thinks:D

Get this from RS :eek:

200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 200 i am biased now tho. Best deal apart from that 1 i pm'd you has been: pcp 5years, £500 deposit, 60months @ £310 pm , final payment £3000. That was for 200, Alien Green, Cup chassis, Tints, recaros, tomtom, Uprated stereo, Gap, Supagaurd. Not the best, but im sure some of the dealers on here would give u a great deal

Pants down me thinks:D

Sounds a lot, but all these people quoting £15k or whatever, I bet they aren't including the finance interest in that!