ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Oil level?

Just wondering if anyone else has had some issues with the oil level in there 200s, mine seems ok and then one day it is really low, but no oil leak at all. Happened twice now.

Only done 2500 miles

Any ideas?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My dash display says its full, the dipstick says its on minimum.

My cars done 2700 miles now and so far i've put 1 litre in as a top up. (I also changed the oil and filter at 1000 miles and 2000 miles)

Da

Less
Never had a problem to be fair.

Mine's on 8000 and I've put about 1L in as a top up so far.

clio
Are u parking on a slope? My display matches the dipstick ok. Does use about a litre every 5 - 6k

My display mtaches the dipstick ok, think ive put about a litre in so far. Just find it odd, wasnt on a slop when i checked it.

Nissan 350z
My display also matches the dipstick. I had to put the whole 1L in to get it from above minimum back to below max though.

Im on 3.5k and the oil hasnt had to be topped up or anything yet.

I actually need to check it again now though, as its been a few weeks and had to drive it hardcore style a couple weeks back when the missus got put in hospital (probably burned some oil??).

Last time I checked though, it was near the top and the display matched that.