ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Gordini #3 pics...

Nissan 350z
The Dutch Gordini posted earlier in this thread looks better than what we are getting offered in the UK. Shame :(

Barge
I think it's trying too hard. It seems to be just one big mish-mash of bits thrown together and it happens to have turned out how it has.

The wheel option does nothing for me at all, in fact it's pretty damn terrible - imagine how bad they'll look when the paint starts to bubble after 12 months (and it will!).

It could've been a lot nicer, the 200 has really grown on me and others, it's just a shame this Gordini seems to be trying to shout too loud. Perhaps the pictures don't do it justice... Perhaps when someone receives their order and can get some detailed pictures folks will change their mind - although I can't see that. Shame on you, Renault. :dapprove:

GTD, Lupo
Feel the love in this thread. Think ill find a friendlier forum.

Like has been said before mate it took a long time for the normal 200 to grow on people here and im sure with a small wheel change as thats the only problem i can really see :S the G will maybe have the same affect.

If you want a forum that is more Club-gti orientated i would say the RS forum. Think of CS a little more like e38.

Paul

No Car ATM
Hopefully i'll prove you all wrong soon. (Well, at least the ones that like the 200 anyway).

Im all for subtlety, coming from the VAG world, where anything chavvy is frowned upon. Maybe its because im an outsider/defectee, but it still doesnt really look much different from any other 200 out there.

Must be blind, as per the braile comments! ;)

Edit:

Cheers Paul.

No Car ATM
If anyone is interested, i have done a mockup in Photoshop of what my Gordini will look like once i have taken delivery of the wheels i have ordered.

web.jpg

ValverInBits
The current megane wheels are just as bad as the gordini. Looks like it's been crashed into halfords

151009-2-ren--L.jpg

Congrats to deako on his new car+wheels. Can normally rely on a dub guy to spot bad rims, and I see your no exception!

No Car ATM
But then its not a Gordini, however, i think it would look great with black detailing all round. Black stripes, black handles, black mirrors and black blade.

No Car ATM
Unfortunately, the amount i know about the Gordini is the experience i have of this car and a bit of a search on google. When i say i am an obsessive VW nut, i really mean it. This car is out of character for me, but i absolutely cannot wait to get behind the wheel.

Found out which number my car is today from the dealer, No.67. Should be delivered to the dealer Mon/Tue so should have it next Thursday if the V55 is fairly quick coming through for our cherished plate to go on.

Anyway, i can see this forum is definitely the wrong one for a 200, so ill probably just stay on clio197/clio200.net from now on.

Unfortunately, the amount i know about the Gordini is the experience i have of this car and a bit of a search on google. When i say i am an obsessive VW nut, i really mean it. This car is out of character for me, but i absolutely cannot wait to get behind the wheel.

Found out which number my car is today from the dealer, No.67. Should be delivered to the dealer Mon/Tue so should have it next Thursday if the V55 is fairly quick coming through for our cherished plate to go on.

Anyway, i can see this forum is definitely the wrong one for a 200, so ill probably just stay on clio197/clio200.net from now on.

Don't be silly not everyone is c-unit. Stay !

130i Road, 172 Track
Looks great with the black TDs and black detailing.

I know what you mean about being a Gordini, but maybe get a 2nd set of mirror caps in black so you can swap them over? Not sure if the lower grill spoiler in removable...

GTD, Lupo
Yeah all the black insert in the front end comes out as when i had my new bumper put on i still had the same black part. I think it looks a lot nice with the black details and TDs. One of the nicest 200s i have seen. Shows what a difference wheels can make.

Paul