ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 cup

AG 200 cup
Been looking at a 200 cup in alien green today and I'm really considering it, but just wanted to know if anyone has have any major problems with them.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It's a very small percentage that actually have issues though, and most are sorted under warranty. My 197 is on 62k and is on the original 'box, and aside from being hard to get into first when cold it's tickety boo.

The recaros are known to be a problem too, however a lot of that is down to how you get in/out. As long as you consider the seats and are fairly careful, they will last fine. again, my car has done 62k and the drivers seat is fine. I have however, had the passenger seat repaired as this had started to wear through. £125 to Steve at R Sport sorted that out.

There have been a few recent steering rack issues, but again, that's pretty rare. Most issues are general wear and tear.

Buy one, enjoy it!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
AG Cups were used as the press cars so just watch you dont buy one of those.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I've done a fair bit of mileage in mine now & it's been great.

MPG isn't great but other than that.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
AG Cups were used as the press cars so just watch you dont buy one of those.

flol mate bought one of the ag cup press cars the other week, had it 1 day and it done a shell bearing in. Just got it back on Friday, dealer had it 11 week.