ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 boot locking HELP!

EDC 220 Trophy
I am having this problem where I can not get the boot open on my 200. No and again it grants me access and I have tried all combinations of unlocking through my key card. Has anyone else suffered with this. It's driving me mad.:evil:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Maybe the lock is out of allignment - A lot of 197s wont close unless you slam them....

S

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When you unlock the car, you know its one click for drivers door, double click for the rest of the car?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
My solenoid valve went in my 182 works some times and not others may be that?!

EDC 220 Trophy
Daniel, I open door with keyless entree then try to open the boot. That might be where I'm going wrong?

EDC 220 Trophy
Still issues with this! I don't get it. It was opening fine.earlier today and I thought it was sorted. Then it happens again. I can't get in it. Don't think there is any water in it at all. And it shuts fine once open. Is it something to do with deadlocking? Please can someone give me.some.guidance?

EDC 220 Trophy
Right it doesnt open at all now! It soon frustrating. I'm desperate for advise please help :dapprove: