ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 = Awesome!!

Rusty Cup
NewClio.jpg

Loving the 200 handling its in a different league to my 182 that had coilovers on!! brakes are insanely good, apart from the fisherprice my first wing mirrors im over the moon with it!!

The engine seems to come on cam at 2750rpm and 5000rpm does anyone know if the 200 has 2 different cam profiles?

172 cup
Really starting to be converted to the 200's......looking for a new car and keep debating on 197 and 200

Send us those mirror caps, we've done a couple of sets on clio197, we can remove the texturing and match the cars colour (for LESS than £50 returned). KNQ i think it is.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work Nick!! Really miss mine when i've got a nice cross country journey to do. Such capable cars.

Your old car ended up in portishead so keep your eyes open.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Renaultsport (at least when I worked for renault) were built to order.

Normal renaults were mass produced though.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
12 week wait when I ordered mine - think it's more like 6-8 weeks now. But as far as I know - still built to order.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bet 50% of all 200's sold were white....

In a years time when the PCP deal comes to an end for most people, there will be a sea of white 200's for sale on AT/PH's

The used values will drop through the floor!

Disastra Coupe
Alien Green shite? It's awesome. I'd definitely have it over SG... Not to knock your car mind, looks very nice!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Yay!

I'm looking forward to a £5k 200 in a couple of years ;)

My Balloon in 12 months is £9,200 - so £9,200 for a 200 in GW FF + RS Mon and CUP with 7k on the clocks... Not bad.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Love alien, but that for another thread.

Nice clio that, a black vinyl roof would set the storm grey off well.

Rusty Cup
Good work Nick!! Really miss mine when i've got a nice cross country journey to do. Such capable cars.

Your old car ended up in portishead so keep your eyes open.

Cheers mate i can see why you missed it, its a totally different kettle of fish to the 182 which was a great car in its own right. Glad to hear you've moved it on and locally is good to hear, i'll keep my eyes peeled.

Oh volumetric efficiency aside im loving running the airbox without the lid on!! free induction roar is jammed to the brim with win!!

I believe 3% of 2010 sales were storm grey (1% alien green) so maybe 1% of those would be plus recaros?? Renaults are never guna hold their value well but fingers crossed storm grey will be more desirable than white in a few years :)