ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200...Anthracite id pack

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
imagegallery12540x303_Gallery.jpg

imagegallery18106x59_Gallery.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Looks good on LY but prefer gloss black on other colours.
AG Black & Black alloys all the way ;)

clio 200
prefer the black i think but suppose ive gotta say that lol.

think black front,mirrors and diffuser with black wheels is the way to go

clio 200
after my fiesta ill never have another black car,looks gr8 clen and polished but very hard work keeping it that way

well said......mmmmm time to have a serious think!

is climate control standard on normal 200?

will have to add the electronic folding door mirrors

almost perfect id like a few other things to go with it :D

FCS2009024.jpg
that doesnt have the projectors although im wondering why it has black surounds :S

cause i understood these to be them
renault-clio-gt-1.jpg

Last edited:
i was right it doesnt have projectors the cup has chrome trim around the light the 200 has black ;)

so ive still not seen a 200 with them :eek:

RS200
That yellow clio looks sweet i like the grey bumper. i dont see the point in paying 150 for folding mirrors imo

LY 200
Thinking about buying those aswell?

I've noticed since i've started using this forum, my wallet has been getting a lot lighter. :dapprove:

Last edited:
  RS200
Thinking about buying those aswell.

I've noticed since i've started using this forum, my wallet has been getting a lot lighter. :dapprove:

tell me about it mate. im soo torn between getting the recaros im going to paying near 15,500 instead of 14,500 i might just get another option for a bit less and be happy with that