ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 at Costco Leeds..

Clio 172
A RB182 in Costco's car park with private plate & a silver 172 parked dead opposite the entrance @ about 5pm ish today.............

Clio 172
No Daz, just buying the essentials you need to survive.......

I'm a bit short of cash at the mo so I'll have to make do with my old gsd3 slicks for now:D

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
Happens with my Eagle F1's and PE2's :S

just wondered a friend of mine for some strange reason decided to put budgets on his FF182 and it squeals in car parks like when in morrisons for example and even if you take a corner quick it makes noise, ive never experianced it with the pe2's on mine unless you really give it some abuse but even then its not that awful high pitch screeching noise.

mk3 golf gti
no worries mate. i have had genuine reasons for missing meets, just to let you know though, i wont be available sunday 16th august! lol parents are visiting!!

Now ?

Its got one of those awesome car parks like the white rose where even when your going slow and turn your tyres sqeeeeeeeal !
Normally a sign of cheap tyres, my Eagle F1's don't squeal on WR's car park, so you must be going too fast in yours do! ;) lol