ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1Year 25K miles and £2000 later

BG 182
So after covering over 25k miles in the last year the Iceburg needed a little TLC, so i obliged. She has had Brembo HC's, Greenstuff Fronts, new centre section exhaust, new rear brake calliper and brakes bleeding, new OE dampers all round, new Prolines all round, full major service including all filters,plugs, all liquids including brakes, coolant and oil, gearbox oil change, 4 new Eagles F1, and seen as she had suffered quite a bit of bodywork damage due to some Huge stone chips courtesy of the M6, failing laquer and the common headlight mess, she just had the Bonnet, front Bumper, rear Bumpe headlights polished and drivers quarter panel resprayed.

Some pics of the wear and tear.

How she looks today.

Last edited:
  BG 182

All i need now is a cup spoiler, wont be long, and maybe remove my Ring Stamp as i seem to attract c***s wanting races since putting it on. Comments welcome, John.

Very good treatment on the car!
love it very good i think u just need coils and 182 conversion exhaust!

200 Gordini
(pitbull) 1-2-3-4 uno dos tres quatro (/pitbull)

Good work, nice to see it being bought back up to a good standard

A newly fixed 172
Very nice indeed mate. It looks the same as mine, and you have done what I need to do as well. How much is it lowered on the Prolines? And if you don't mind me asking, how much were the oe dampers?

Cheers

BG 182
. How much is it lowered on the Prolines? And if you don't mind me asking, how much were the oe dampers?

The dampers Renault will do you all 4 for £200, and as its not a cup, to me personally i can see a noticable drop, but more importantly fantasic cornering.

Thanks for all comments.:D

Clio 172 CUP
What did you use on your lights mate??
Thats exactly how mine are starting to go.......

Daz