ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st time on cliosport, and 1st time on a forum!!!

Swift Sport
Hey, how's everyone doing?? I'll be honest and admit it's taken me ages to figure out how to use a 'forum'!!

...Anyways, I'm Ste!

I'm on my 3rd clio now, the first one was a mk1 1.4 RT... Then my 2nd was an 02' plate 172, and now I'm driving an 54' reg 182 Cup...

So yeah, it's fair to say I like Clios!!

Anyone who wants to chat please do so, particularly if you're from the mids or do meets in that area!!

It's about time I became part of the scene!! :D

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to CS.

I'm amazed I've never seen you around Cannock as that's where I live. Blue or orange?

You might have seen one of my Clios over the last few years. 03 Monaco 172, 04 Arctic 182 and currently the Trophy until Jan when it will be a white Cup.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome Mate, Get some pics up pf ya car wiv the spec if its not Std

Andy

Swift Sport
Hi mate, if your car was being serviced at renault in cannock a couple of weeks back I was parked up next to yours...!!

there can't be that many trophys in cannock right? :)

Hyundai i40
hello and welcome to CS

im sure ull soon know how to use a forum!!! lol

anyway pay a fiver and become a member!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
1st time on a forum?! i've neen here two years (ish) and i haven't worked out how to do an avatar pic!! :(

I'm so dumb it hurts...

Lee

BMW M2C
Hi mate, if your car was being serviced at renault in cannock a couple of weeks back I was parked up next to yours...!!

Yeah that was me. Thanks to you being 5 minutes late bringing the courtesy car back they let me have the Twingo for the day as she had already done the paperwork. :D

I've never seen another Trophy in Cannock, there won't be any soon.

Swift Sport

Yeah that was me. Thanks to you being 5 minutes late bringing the courtesy car back they let me have the Twingo for the day as she had already done the paperwork. :D

Wasn't me with the courtesy car, but I did take the time to take some pics of the two cars together (awwww!) ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

Wasn't me with the courtesy car, but I did take the time to take some pics of the two cars together (awwww!) ;)

Ah, must have been someone else.

If you want to get the two together for some better pics give me a shout. It will be rally style shoot though the state of mine at the moment!!

You'll have to put the pics up.