ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st 2010 meet. 9th January. Chedder!!!

Megane 225 F1
Right people. We keep saying we are going to do this and no one ever organises it so here it is. A chedder run!

Never been there so i have no idea what to expect (as do a fair few others by the sounds of it). So those that have been before will have to show us what its all about.

So meet in the morning. Drive, pics, lunch, drive, pics. Sounds like fun to me.
(If you drive like a tit and crash its your own fault. Also if its really icey i doubt we will do this and probs just meet somewhere else for some pics and lunch)

1: Will

Thanks for the pm chap. Wont be attending though, no way i am doing this kind of thing this time of year. Asking for trouble imo.

Might go on one april/may time though.

Megane 225 F1
No problem mate. The Chedder meet is something that everyone i have spoken to has always said should be done. And like i said if its really icey then we will just do something else.

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Dont think I can make this one. Got a 30th birthday the night before so I reckon I'll still be partying when you guys leave.

MK1 monster
if mk1 clios are welcome i could try and round up some clio16valver troops as its just down the road from me

Megane 225 F1
Doubt it will happen anyway. People will chicken out because of weather. If people stil want a meet we can just do what we did for the xmas meet?

When you getting the new shed laurence?

Megane 225 F1
Well li dont know what people want to do. But no point in travelling to chedder with the risk of people bailing out. So if you want to meet for food and pics again im up for that. What do people think?

Storm Grey 200
I think we should meet, and we can always drive to cheddar? as its not that far tbh. All depends on the weather as its pretty unpredictable atm

Megane 225 F1
Yh if its just a sheet of ice which weather is saying it is, then we shall just postpone to spring lol

Bux

Golf GTD
Yh if its just a sheet of ice which weather is saying it is, then we shall just postpone to spring lol

I went near Cheddar yesterday and the roads were awful. Huge snow drifts at the side of the road and quite often the main road was covered with now and was very slippy. Somehow i dont think it will be all gone by saturday

Megane 225 F1
Will be slush by sat.

Lets just postpone it and wait for weather to clear. Will sort iy out then.

Sorry lads

Megane 225 F1
Ok people. After talking to a few people about when they are free etc and when im free, it looks like march is the earliest it can be. So March 13th, 20th, 27th are the possible dates. Earlier the better obviously so im fine to do it 13th. What do you think? Il get a thread up soon when a date has been set

Caterham 270R
I tryed to call mr_p today to drive to Weston Super mare or something like that. Maybe we should do that Tom soon ???

Bux

Golf GTD
Yeah, could be a laugh. Im only free at weekends at the mo, and need to get my tracking done soon.