ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1k to spend on making my clio better ?

53 Clio's & counting
It's me he's talking about running bodies for under 1k , and I run Omex600. The charger idea would be me using the one from a mini.

Russ' £600 included re-couping money from bits sold, mine doesn't.

Your right mate, if it was done and the standard bits were kept then id imagine the cost would be around what yours cost.

Though the good point about mine is if you wanted to return to standard its piss easy, as you well know once you have the noise of bodies there is no way your going back to standard ;)

What brakes/suspension are you runnng fella? You havent stated the current spec of your car?

TrackCar & F30 330d
You should buy

Whitline ARB - £160
My black 15" OZ F1's - £200
Some Slicks or R888's - £300ish
Race pads for trackdays (CL's PF97, Paige) - £130
1 or 2 trackdays - £110

Apart from the trackdays its all stuff you can sell on here if you dont like trackdays.

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Depends on what you want to improve really, as you put supercharger or throttle bodies as your top two thoughts i would assume your a bit bored of the car.

If you can do bodies for less than 1K which is possible but you need the help of someone who really knows what they are doing then i would go for that.

It has always been my opinion that you should improve suspension and brakes before the engine so personally i would go for good shocks and springs, rear arb, good disks and pads

monaco 172
im on the same boat as you mate. i have money just not sure wat to do wit it. my car is quick enough so i wouldnt bother wit power as you wont be able to use it really. im steering toward coilovers off some sort and new brakes. car is lowered 30 mm all round but just isnt lowered enough. where did you get your cupra splitter im lookin for one can get on or a fabia one

Mk5 golf gti
Im intrigued now someone has mentioned the mini supercharger,

has anyone actually fabricated one of these to the f4r or is it just an idea?