ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1994 172'd Mk1 Valver Track Car

RenaultSport 172
Wow! I thought the welds looked pretty good, especially for a first timer!!

Well done mate, looking forward to seeing this progress.

BMW M5 & E36
Cage looks very good.

Still looks like you have sooooooooooo much to do. All be worth it in the end :)

Cheers. And tell me about it, bit of a rush on to get it sorted for Oulton now :dead:

Wow! I thought the welds looked pretty good, especially for a first timer!!

Well done mate, looking forward to seeing this progress.

Thanks. Just need more practice, each one seems to be an improvement on the last :)

good work chris

Can we start having bets on what colour the car is going to be when you turn up at oulton lol

Primer or blue ??

Bet away, 3 options. Rubbed down 449, primer or new colour!

Racing Pink is my bet

Ssssshhhhh, you weren't meant to say :nono:

BMW M5 & E36
Made a start on the door 'X's tonight, tedious isn't the word! Getting the angles right so that it's the same left to right is a mare. I used some gaffa tape to outline where the two smaller pieces needed to be, I only got round to making the one though. So 3/4 of one side done!

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

Shall carry on tomorrow evening.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Deffinately need a little more penetration in the welds mate.

Still hats off to you tthough. Proper talented guy!!

Mk1 F4R
You should of said the other day and i could of got the paint for you and brought it up the other day lol (only 10 mins away)
you not telling us wot colour it going to be then ?;)

BMW M5 & E36
FRS Blue! Has to be!

Or Alfa Pearl Blue.

Or Ford Powder Blue....

No. No. No. :cool:

Its Better than that Daniel! its epic!

It looks good in my head at least!

He is going for lavender pink

With lovehearts all over? :star:

You should of said the other day and i could of got the paint for you and brought it up the other day lol (only 10 mins away)
you not telling us wot colour it going to be then ?;)

Ah never mind :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Arrr Christoff i see you have broke the bank balance again and become a CS member again lol, welcome ;)

All these paint colour questions is bigging it up quite a lot, i bet you've gone for that really rare colour you see on Clio's these days.....white lol

Look forward too seeing tho mate :)

ValverInBits
I've now asked two people called "chris" on MSN what colour they are painting their car......

neither of them were you.......fail

To prevent this happening again please hurry the fark up and tell.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Top work, just had a scoot through this thread. Nothing better than doing your own engine transplant, remember the day i finished my Mi16 conversion on my ol' 205 Gti and scarring the s$%te out of myself the first time i drove it. Oh, and a tip, to prevent your extension lead burning out again, make sure you reel the whole thing out if your putting a large current through it.

BMW M5 & E36
Yep, one has a silver handle, one black, one red, one white, one has a yellow label, one an orange warning. Infact, one even has brown tape on it! ;)