ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197Cup Ordered

Clio 197 F1
As a little run around, doesnt come with recaro's which i do want but couldnt wait until sort of jan/feb time as i need the car in a week or so, what do you think is the best way about buying and getting the recaro's into the car would be?

thanks

clio 200 F4Rt
buy them after market if you want them that bad. approx 750 each tho i do beleive.

what colour did u go for?

Clio 197 F1
Well they are 850 from renault, where can i get them cheaper anyone know?
and are they are straight swap for original ones?

Nimbus, i think everyone will get white.

VRS
gonna cost you circa 1500 for 2 seats and runners, sell on your current seats for around 200 quid to get a bit of cashback?

Clio 197 F1
bloody hell wasnt expecting it to be that expensive, thought i'd just be able to buy them from renault for £850?

Maz

LY 200
As a little run around, doesnt come with recaro's which i do want but couldnt wait until sort of jan/feb time as i need the car in a week or so, what do you think is the best way about buying and getting the recaro's into the car would be?

thanks

Why do you have to wait until Jan/Feb if you want recaro's in it ? :S

Lee

BMW M2C

thanks

Why do you have to wait until Jan/Feb if you want recaro's in it ? :S

He's bought one that's in stock. Factory orders placed now come Jan/Feb. Mine is on order so I have to wait until Jan.

I don't think white will be all that common. Only on here. Not everyone who drive a Renaultsport comes on here.