ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197cup - Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awesome

Black Gold with cup packs
Jesus christ, Had the car back for 2 days now and the new noise and look the system gives the car is absolutley mind boggling. I never in a million years expected it to come back this good!
Tomorrow I will make some sound clips of the system and post them up! It is above and beyond the call of duty, Cheers Janspeed! an idea of how it sounds, no exaggeration, my brother has a Skyline GTR which our friends (all car fanatics own a vast array of sports cars) dib as the best sounding system they have ever heard! My 197cup is now the new king of cool for the moment! It sounds better than Fubars Monaro and thats saying something.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
197cup back in operation With full Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awesome

sweet, i cannot wait for the sound clips :D

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Re: 197cup back in operation With full Janspeed system and sports cat.....

How could a 4cyl engine with a big exhaust sound better than a straight 6 or V8, takes some believing that!

clio 200 F4Rt
Re: 197cup back in operation

please tell me it dont look like this....

104-vi.jpg

fez

Clio 182 cup
Re: 197cup back in operation With full Janspeed system

have they done more than one or is that yours?^^

Ad

MK2 FRS
197cup back in operation With full Janspeed system and sports cat.

I dont mind the look of that!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
197cup back in operation With full Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awe

Keeping it now? Really back and forth with this car aren't you :p

197cup back in operation Full Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awesome

That is my car yes, I have not seen those photos, where did you get it from?
I have not had a bad word said about the work, sound and style of the system, there is no cutting of the diffuser involved, the tails will not damage the diffuser at all. And the style does not make any difference at all to the handling. I am not usually into this kid of stuff, but this look really intreaged me, I usually tune my car, but keep it looking as stock as possible, And unless you are an RS fanatic, like the majority of the people on here, I would defiy you to be able to tell that this isn't standard equipment (except for the note obviously), I have been stopped by so many people in the last few days asking me what engine is in the car, when I tell them it's a 2.0 16v not one has initally believed me!

cock mobile.
Re: 197cup back in operation Full Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awesome

I have not had a bad word said about the work, sound and style of the system, there is no cutting of the diffuser involved, the tails will not damage the diffuser at all. And the style does not make any difference at all to the handling. I am not usually into this kid of stuff, but this look really intreaged me, I usually tune my car, but keep it looking as stock as possible, And unless you are an RS fanatic, like the majority of the people on here, I would defiy you to be able to tell that this isn't standard equipment (except for the note obviously), I have been stopped by so many people in the last few days asking me what engine is in the car, when I tell them it's a 2.0 16v not one has initally believed me!

Yer they probably thought it was a 1.2 though, lol.

Re: 197cup back in operation Full Janspeed system and sports cat. Absolutley Awesome

Grow up, I was actually having a pull with a seat Leon Cupra R! And he couldn't do nothing, as I continued the pull away from him after round abouts and out of bends as well, he was more than surprised, obviously had little knowledge of this car! I was more than happy to enlighten him!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i had a bit of a chuckle at that comment, and i'm a 197 owner! lol ;)

cock mobile.

Grow up, I was actually having a pull with a seat Leon Cupra R! And he couldn't do nothing, as I continued the pull away from him after round abouts and out of bends as well, he was more than surprised, obviously had little knowledge of this car! I was more than happy to enlighten him!

HAHA, bless ya on being so defensive.

In my experience people usually don't have a clue and think all Clios are 1.2s no matter how the look.

I don't think the tail pipes look that bad in all honesty. It's not as if they are 4" round cherry bomb look-a-likes, they look like they could be stock to be honest.

And as long as the owner of the car is happy, does it matter?

ff 182

you must be chuffed cus them cupra r's aint slow speicaly with a remap!

clio 200 F4Rt

pic was from the recent Donny show.

I didnt see it myself, mate took the pics (as i was doing Time Attack)

Jag Mondeo -Type
When i first saw that picture i thought it looked pretty crap, but now im actually liking it a lot, look forward to hearing the beast!!!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Big NO on the tail pipes i'm afraid. Still, bet it sounds nice. Be interested if they did an o.e style slash cut tbh.....

320d
tail pipes look awsome imo, cant think of any other styles that would suit a 197. And about the 1.2 thing, yeh most people think that all clio's are 1.2's whether it be a williams, 172, 172 cup, V6, R27.......

sorry guys, got caught up in a few things yesterday! I will get hold of my handy cam today and make some videos, I tried the make some on my Mobile phone but the quality is not up to scratch!

i think it looks great, suits the clios back end a peach :)

They do look great mate you are correct.
The majority of negative feedback here is due to insane jealousy, one of the many reasons why I don't post here very often anymore, because people cannot accept change and love to s**g the tits off it, so I tend to go to places where acheived beauty is praised, rather than put down. There are alot of brilliant guys on this forum, but there are also alot of arseholes! Pop over to www.renaultsport.co.uk all very nice guys there.

Lol so true, I remember years ago when I first showed my then bird the 182 and asked her what was special about it.

"It's blue"

yes, yes it is.

Lol so true, I remember years ago when I first showed my then bird the 182 and asked her what was special about it.

"It's blue"

yes, yes it is.

The 197 sports are so different to the 172/182 sports. They are very much distinguishable, weather you know Renaults or not!
Where other than certain colour Id's it was difficult to tell the older sports, Unless you know Renaults!

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Not liking the pipes on that at all. Slightly off colour for janspeed too, as they dont tend to stray away from the classic tailpipe design.
I dont think I will be ordering one for the 197 anytime soon.