ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 vs 200 cup

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Parked up by 200 cup, and really really still prefer the 197 front!
IMG_0320.jpg

Barge
I like them both. On comparison standing side by side, I like the 197 more. But I still think the 200 rocks.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
not very good pics of both really, both mint cars though

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
200 has the nicer cabin, and you'd see that more than the exterior. Besides, if you're in the 197, the o ly angle of the 200 you'll see is the rear.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
rear end of the 200 is mint, front end takes some getting used to but i like it in white and in the flesh.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Rear is tacky with its fake chrome tips, that are exactly that..... fake.

Dont get me wrong, i'd have a 200, but would prefer a GW 197 cup with Speedlins, Recaros, and AC

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are there to protect the rear diffuser from the heat of the exhaust actually. :approve:

that salesman been filling your head with his patter again..............

nah, no problem with the 197's diffusers? ;) :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
200 has the nicer cabin, and you'd see that more than the exterior. Besides, if you're in the 197, the o ly angle of the 200 you'll see is the rear.

lol true to an extent, but depends if the person in the 200 can drive it :rasp:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone shop the uncolour-coded part of the bumper on the 200 to the same colour as the rest of the car please?

BMW 320d M-Sport
I'm taking a 200 with cup pack out on Saturday so should be able to add some more input to this debate. I like the wheels and exhausts moulded into the diffuser on the 200, but we shall see! I agree at the mo that 197 looks better

PS 200
I really don't care what the front / the back or the inside looks like.

The 200 is a great driving car (and I'm sure the 197 iss too)

Here's the view the OP will need to get used to ;)

P7190183.gif

BG 182 FF
197 in white, front end looks loads better.
But the 200 in green or yellow the black part suits it imo

Tangoed Works
think the 200 front end may have more to do with pedestrian impact safety more than anything else.

PS 200
think the 200 front end may have more to do with pedestrian impact safety more than anything else.

Euro Ncap Occupant Protection 5
Euro Ncap Child Protection 4
Euro Ncap Pedestrian Protection 1

If it is - it wasn't worth it ;)