ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 tyres...

Nimbus Grey 197
Damn snow has ruined my tyres and i've noticed that one of my fronts is barely legal!!!

Are the best tyres for the 197 the conti's that come with it?

I'm sure this has been covered a million times but i couldnt find anything...

Woza.

Just whacked some michelins primacy 3 (i think thats what they are called) on mine... brilliant tyres! paid £130 a tyre... on my tyres they are £180 a tyre... so thought that was a good deal :)

Nimbus Grey 197
ordered the conti's, only need the fronts - am i right in thinking that it is best to put the new tyres on the rear? i have 4mm on the rears at the moment so will put the new tyres on the back???

Woza.

ST
ordered the conti's, only need the fronts - am i right in thinking that it is best to put the new tyres on the rear? i have 4mm on the rears at the moment so will put the new tyres on the back???

Woza.

No, the car is a front driver, you want the better tread up front, especially in winter!!