ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 sound!

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S
As standard can anyone tell me or show me a vid of what they sound like? i had a test drive but couldnt bray it like i wanted to.

then again can someone post a vid with Airfilter on so i can hear the sound?

tempted to buy one i have convinced myself just need to hear one:)

Tesla MP3 2021
So you are only going to buy one if it sounds right :S .

Mine is standard and there is a more of an obvious induction / exhaust note than on a 172/182.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sounds lovely. Sounds so much nicer than the 1*2 engine note, must put all the power into making the nice noise;)

Lee

BMW M2C
They sound amazing when being thrashed. I'll have a video of mine up from Bedford last Friday at some point.

Here's a couple of others though:

[YOUTUBE]Sn1JWZ0ushc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dsiWlr8LDhY[/YOUTUBE]

C

Cupster

^^ Yep, start to loosen up about that mileage. Prob got noticeably quicker too!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fantastic!!! For a standard motor its spot on imo. I'm not changing a thing exhaust wise. Hate loud, boomy aftermarket systems

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Old engines sound so much nicer, most modern engines sound very synthetic. Ferrari 355 sounds much nicer than 430. My 306rallye sounded great, far better than the 1*2's.