ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 early morning quarry pics

Rally bus
Me and a few mates were parked up in a quarry on Friday night ready for a rally yesterday, I did a few pics as the sun was coming up...

cs_bull01.jpg

cs_bull02.jpg

cs_bull03.jpg

cs_bull04.jpg

cs_bull05.jpg

cs_bull06.jpg

cs_bull07.jpg

cs_bull08.jpg

FF Blackgold 182
cs_bull05.jpg

Lovely pics mate. ^ My personal fave and btw, I appreciate the "driven" i.e. dirty look of your car. Anyone who knows me, will know that my car is very rarely clean! :evil:

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
cs_bull05.jpg

Lovely pics mate. ^ My personal fave and btw, I appreciate the "driven" i.e. dirty look of your car. Anyone who knows me, will know that my car is very rarely clean! :evil:

Loving that one too!

Rally bus
It'll have a proper wash in around 4 weeks, no point cleaning it properly until after the Cambrian and RAC Rally as it'll only get all dirty again - lots of driving around muddy tracks :D

Rally bus
how do u do that? them pics are amaizing

Thanks! I think the lighting (they were taken as the sun was just starting to appear) and the water drops on the car/condensation on the windows has made the pics look better than they would usually.

Rally bus
hope its been washed since;)

Nope... and those pics were at the start of the day, I did a few more forest miles after then... nowt wrong with a bit of dirt though, I'd rather be driving my Clio than staying home polishing it :D