ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Cup refresh begins

Right, mini update time.

Sunday I'm going to be collecting some more goodies for the cup.

Tuesday I'm going to Renault Birmingham to get some warranty work approved. My original wheels have got 'bubbling' in the finish. Once thats sorted then hopefully onto see fred at btm performance ;-)

After a bit of a disaster with the bank transfer, but a very understanding seller, I have just got back from picking up this:

Zorst.jpg

I did have other ideas for the exhaust, but this came up at a bargain price and I couldnt resist. Its based upon the Yozza system, and is made by the JP Exhausts the same as the Yozza ones, but is a single exit. Cant wait to get it fitted :D

Sorry Fletcher, they'll be going von once i get vthese watranty issues sorted as it involves my original ones. Also still need to arrange getting them lacqured

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Looking forward to seeing the red wheels on as I too have been contemplating this for my car in the new year!

Unfortunately not :(

I blame Renault tbh. Long story short, is I need to get there car into them again before anything else happens so I can get this warranty claim finalised, as soon as thats done things should start happening again.

There may be some very minor bits and pieces happen before then but only if we get a nice weekend... lol

Havent bothered yet mate because Icant fit them untill the cars been back to Renault and at the moment I dont know when I can get it in. :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This the JP zrost? The guy who bought that previously didnt have it long then?

M135i
Nice zorst. I've got the twin exit version which I fitted last week. It a piece of piss to fit thanks to the flanges etc. Just have to cut the old one off past the second cat. Sounds brilliant. Not too loud with a nice pop when changing gear.

This the JP zrost? The guy who bought that previously didnt have it long then?

yeah it is, he sold it as he decided to get some french boost

Nice zorst. I've got the twin exit version which I fitted last week. It a piece of piss to fit thanks to the flanges etc. Just have to cut the old one off past the second cat. Sounds brilliant. Not too loud with a nice pop when changing gear.

Looking forward to getting it fitted tbh :)

M135i
You'll love it. Mines got a slight misfire/flat spot around 2400 rpm thats present under certain loads and throttle openings. A trip to RS Tuning for another remap will sort that out.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I havent been on here in ages. Epic thread man, just reminded me how much I like your car and how much I want a 197 :approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Really looking forward to seeing it with the red wheels on mate, skillz with the painting too :cool:

Some pics from today! Thanks again Dave (mini_valver) and Chris :)

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

Sounds brilliant with it on :) Nice deep sound, loud when you want it to be, but nice and subtle around town and actually sounds quieter cruising at motorway speeds then the OEM system.