ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

190bhp Clio 172 - this guy dreaming or what???

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Front end has been replaced/resprayed. Apart from that looks good.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Whats wrong with having the front end reprayed...Mine was! Those black stickers look s**t too.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
I'm not saying a respray is bad, but I'd want to know why. I think it needs the stickers, I notice there missing right away.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
yeah they come off easy fella. my 172's were peeling off when it was 5 years old. there only stickers after all. you could tell if ya saw the car though through lack of stonechips as there prone to it. just one of those rumours that needs stamping out i think.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
I don't think being wary of anything amiss on a car (as a potential buyer) should be stamped out . . .

It may have had a respray for stone chips. It may be CAT D. Worth the risk for 2mins of checking?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
i never said dont check it did i? my point is that just because those stickers which are 25 quid by the way are missing that its been crashed and resprayed. all would show up when ya viewed.