ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

19 years old

W

wickedbitch

TRY CONFUSED IM 28 WITH 3 YEARS NO CLAIMS AND STILL PAYING 76QUID A MONTH!!! BUT ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY

SchwepTek™
Yep and i just got a quote for the 182 i'm getting next month and it was 850 with tesco and i'm only just 21 with 3 years ncb.

TRY CONFUSED IM 28 WITH 3 YEARS NO CLAIMS AND STILL PAYING 76QUID A MONTH!!! BUT ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY
Confused are crap. I got quotes with them, elephant & admiral came out at £1400 !!! Elephant (who i'm currently with) direct came out at £700 :approve:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol i was paying less at 17 than some of you are. I've learn the error of my ways though.

172DD Cup
privilege is worth a look. 28yrs old, 1 yrs ncb, 1 sp30 and 1 accident came out at £609/ year

edit: on a 172 that i dont have yet...

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
tesco refused to quote my nephew..lol

thanks for all the info guy's

Was going to say, there's no way you're 19 :p

Try Adrian Flux maybe? Lots of people seem to not like them, but I was with them for over 7 years and never had a problem even with 2 accidents (not my fault though!) and were always the cheapest.

Only moved as I wanted monthly payments this time round and Privilege were doing 0% finance :)

R35 GTR
sorry not gonna be much help, but i got my renewal through today.....£572!!!!

Thats with £250 excess fully comp, 3 yrs NCB 26years old.....:rasp:

^
I don't see how people can be so daft tbh, loads of people seem to be doing it these days - i've seen a lot of cars recently where the reason for sale is that they can't afford the insurance.

340i
Elephant for me..

I was 19 only When i brought and insured mine, held my license for 2years, 1yr NCB and one accident (not my fault!)

£1340 Fully comp

Try adding more drivers like parents and girlfriend save me a few £ £ £

340i
Elephant for me..

I was 19 only When i brought and insured mine, held my license for 2years, 1yr NCB and one accident (not my fault!)

£1340 Fully comp

Try adding more drivers like parents and girlfriend save me a few £ £ £

O yeh and its only £150 excess just ring them up and moan it worked for me ;)

Ultra Red 197
Insurance must be on the rise..

20 Years old.. 4 years (rapid bonus) no claims and an Evo 9 quote at:
Cheapest - £8000.00
Dearest - £16,000.00

Monaco 172
my williams 2 was going to cost me £780 comp with flux, declared it as modified "exhaust and filter" and it came down to £589.40

aged 24 three years ncb - 3 points.