ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 won't start

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Recently the battery has been going flat and this is with me doing a 25 mile each way journey everyday to work and back.

So I don't know if the battery is knackered or somethings draining it. Anyway, went to jump start it again, nothing, battery charger for a few hours, nothing, even tried the old push bump start nothing...

What are the possible problems here?

BG Clio 182 FF
Mine would turn over endlessly but not start.
Turned out to be the cam position sensor - removed it, gave it a clean it was was right after.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
imobiliser isn't clearing.
I see, what could this possibly mean? Im not very clued up.

The thing is all the signs of whats been going wrong have sort of happened over a week or say. It appeared to be a flat battery. So after charging the battery up and the odd jump start here and there it was fine. Then the car was left for 2 days, not driven and nothing. The battery charging, bump start, jump start and even a different battery didnt work, iv cleaned out the sensor... as above and that did nothing

dan's cast offs.
is the battery that's on it good? they can be funny to say the least if battery voltage isn't spot on.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
ok immobiliser gone out.
cars been towed to garage
insured on brothers car for a year for 18.99
will keep update

clio 172
Mines been acting up alot recently nd sounds Very similar to yours .
I recon it's the relays/fuses under the bonnet .