ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 unlocking problem

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys

Just got my car back from repair shop, looks mint now, lovely new paint and extremely well blended/matched, very pleased indeed.

But now I have a new problem, the drivers door wont unlock properly, all teh other doors will, but when I press the fob in the handle just does not engage like it hasnt been unlocked at all, so you have to keep pressing it 4-5 times and eventually it will unlock, but then you get this bleeping sound.

Could this just be because the car has not been driven a few weeks or is there something else much worse. I am really upset to be honest, even though its a little problem it is just starting to annoy a bit.

Regards

George

182 ff with cup pack's
mines been doing the same sort of thing apart from the passsager side. just check you battery is connected correctly mine wasnt and now it locks and unlocks every time.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
After A bit of investigation, I have discovered if you push the handle in a press the fob it unlocks it, so it may well be the handle itself at fault. Anyone got any ideas??