ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 turbo questions

R5 GTT
Ok i need some advice I am considering doing a low pressure turbo setup on my 182 Ideally I am wanting to ditch the depasher setup. I have a spare megane 225 engine that has piston ring failure on cylinder 3 I am missing a few thing's from the meg 225 lump like inlet, TB.

Wondering if I can use the 225 cam's in the 182 F4r head, thinking of getting new ring's for the meg 225 pistons and putting them in the f4r block.
Has anyone done it this way?
also use a meg 225 exhaust manifold, Meg 225 turbo (Have the cold side outlet chopped and angled and rewelded on.
Drill rear of block and tap for turbo rtn, meg 225 injectors,

What downpipe would I be able to use a meg 225 decat one? and an adaptor to my miltek?

I know I will need the EFI boost module kit and mapping. Has anyone done this?

I am not after massive power somewhere around 250-260bhp would be fine and the 225 std turbo can do that, fit a paddle clutch(Friction plate only)

R5 GTT
Be nice never having to replace it in the future just be belt and pump change :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk