ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 stolen!!! Help!!!!

Ad

MK2 FRS
My 182 was stolen off the drive 15mins ago!!!!!

Inferno182

Reg J 16 ADD

Loud exhaust.

Mob: 07737377644

Stolen from Wigan. NW. Police aware. Just a small chance peeps might see it!!

Clio 182
s**t... i dont live anywhere near wigan but really feel for you and i hope you get the b******s!! But what happened?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yep into the house other side of kitchen and keys gone. Guy even said Im stealing your car mate. Not local accent.

always hide my keys in my bedroom when theyre not in my pocket!

a mate disturbed some theives as they broke into the kitchen trying to find the keys to his evo 8.

how come he stood there and said that?? i would have stabbed the prick before he made it out the door!

Clio 182
adtmits said:
Yep into the house other side of kitchen and keys gone. Guy even said Im stealing your car mate. Not local accent.

wtf you saw the guy?? he has some brass dont he! Did you say anything to him or attempt to stop him?

f**king t***s!!!

I hope you find them and beat the s**t out of them mate!

I'll keep an eye out for you, suppose I'm not too far from you being in Liverpool :)

read all his posts..

to me it looks like cockface broke into house and stole keys, went outside and started car, Ad ran outside while they were driving/reversing off his drive
and the cumguzzling cocksniff shouted ''im stealing ya car mate innit''

Yamaha R6
yeecup said:
is this a f**king wined up !!!! so u stood there and he spoke to u and went away with your keys. what a load of sh*t.

sorry.. but your ignorant..

theres a good chance he's got more important things to worry about than informing us of every little detail... Think about it before acting a jerk..

Go and link this thread on as many forums as you can.

The Internet is a powerful tool, especially with car enthusiasts who will actually notice an inferno 182 easily :)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
back to the point people!! the guy's just had his car taxed

i hope the 5-0 catch the b*****d asap!!
if the worst happens and he crashes it, i hope they have to amputate his knob to get him out :mad:

106 GTi
Shocking news, no respect these days. :(

Hope all gets sorted and they catch those responsible.

I hope they catch the b*****ds and string them up by their nutsacks. These sort of people just don't deserve to live. I wish there were harsher punishments for this sort of thing, Can't believe people think its ok to break into another person's house and steal their bloody car?!! I wish these burberry wearing, benefit claiming w****rs would all die of syphilis or by being violently buggered to death by a horse.

Ford Fiesta
ill keep an eye out for infernos while at work then.

Hopefully it will be spotted on by an ANPR reader somewhere! really wish every police car had ANPR!

Really hate people who steal and damage cars!

Liam182 said:
ill keep an eye out for infernos while at work then.

Hopefully it will be spotted on by an ANPR reader somewhere! really wish every police car had ANPR!

whats an ANPR? sounds clever?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Adtmits sorry to hear the news, for your insurance make sure you tell them your house got broke into ie forced entry.
That way you should have no probs with you claim buddy..................

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ibis A3 BE
Feel sorry for you mate - unfortunately not much more you can say at a time like this. Need to bring back public execution for people like that - I know I'd be up for watching!

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
ANPR sounds handy, or handy if they go thru a speed camera and say cheese (i pissed myself when i saw that in the sun today)
p.s. ignore 'lackapower' most people on here are genuinely feeling your pain

Oh my god!!

I met ad when i sold him my exhaust, hes a really nice bloke.

I cant believe there are people around who break into an occupied house to steal keys for a 10k car whats the f**king world coming to?

i think everyone should take note that as immobilisers etc are getting more sophisticated, the main way people seem to be stealing cars now is simply steal the keys..

most my friends all keep their keys in their bedroom overnight and dont leave them in the kitchen, especially not near the door. or on any key rack thats in sight.

Ford Fiesta
yep, people must start hiding their keys. I have yet to come across a modern car theft where the car has been taken without the keys..

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Danlp6 said:
Im parking my mums car infront of mine now.

i've thought about doing that, parking another car infront, but if they wanted it, they would just smash the glass of the car and yank the handbrake off and push it out of the way

and hope that you get your car back mate, i know that infernos are hard to come by so i really do hope you get your car back, i'll post this up on pistonheads.com for you.

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeecup said:
is this a f**king wined up !!!! so u stood there and he spoke to u and went away with your keys. what a load of sh*t.
Wanker!! The car was in the street as this point and it was my dad.