ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Returned to me

Silver 182 F/F

Got my 182 back this morning from Dixons they have had it for a week for the bumper re-aligning and door re-aligning,came back door done, bumper not touched.So they have taken it back again.

Completley fed up,consdering going back to Seat big style

VW/AUDI Build and quality

Silver 182 F/F

Yeah only had the thing four weeks and been without it for two.Id put masking tape all over affected areas so they couldnt miss it but they did.

Clio 197

In my experience....

To get a renault sorted, one needs to save-up about 10 warranty issues...

... then take two months off holiday, to go in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out of the dealers...

Its the system...

Silver 182 F/F

Youd think they would get it wright seeing these problems where reported on and over day.Its not like they just arisen.

CTR

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 27 July 2005

In my experience....

To get a renault sorted, one needs to save-up about 10 warranty issues...

... then take two months off holiday, to go in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out of the dealers...

Its the system...
Ah - the Hokey Cokey system of getting your car put right to how it shouldve been in the first place. Maybe its taking so long because everyones forgetting to shake it all about.

Or maybe its just because Renault are pants.

Clio 197

Well...

Example:

Im on my third temperature sensor now...

Its a common fault: Why dont they just buy decent parts, and save us all the hassle?

i allways get stuff done at reno, it helps when ur uncle is manger of the branch and ur cousin is workshop manger. first service for me is £30 lol

Silver 182 F/F

Dixons try and send the work to other non Dixon Reno dealers,but they are getting fed up with them and knocking people back.